Fri, Oct 13|
FREE NETWORKING EVENT FOR MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Join us for a networking event to connect with other mental health professionals. Embrace your vulnerability, tap into your enoughness, and liberate yourself from your inner critic through a three hour experiential workshop.
Time & Location
Oct 13, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Event Space , Dallas, TX, USA
What to expect:
We understand how lonely and heavy it can feel to be a mental health professional without a support system of fellow humans who also devote their lives to supporting the mental health of others.
We want to remind you that you are not alone in this and offer a chance to meet and connect with other mental health professionals !
We invite you to come as you are and join us in our upcoming networking event on Friday October 13th from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm (doors close at 10:30).
You are worthy of support
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- An hour to meet and connect with other mental health professionals followed by;
- A three hour guided experiential workshop to learn how to challenge your inner critic, practice self-compassion, and integrate the knowledge to utilize in your own practice.
Get ready to decrease any feelings of anxiety and shame that might be holding you back.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO GAIN:
- A collaborative and nonjudgmental space to meet like minded individuals and share who you are and your area of passion in our field
- The opportunity to build a network and dive into the mental health community in Dallas
- A chance to take what you learn and share it with your clients
WHAT TO BRING:
- Come as YOU are
- Any friends/ colleagues you know in the field
- We encourage you to bring your own promotional materials (business card, etc) if you’d like to
- A yoga mat
- Athleisure wear /comfy clothes
DON'T MISS OUT
Register before October 1st and you will be included in the published provider list that we will be sending out after the event.
Oct 12, 2:00 PM
This ticket is to help us keep track of guests who attend!